Aggregates comprehensive information and special offers of serviced apartments to address your short stay needs.
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
Uniquely designed with a slanted touch, Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees is conveniently located next to the former Kai Tak Airport on the Tokwawan district in Kowloon City and easily accessible to Kowloon Bay, Kwun Tong shopping areas and commercial areas. 104 tastefully designed Serviced Suites with fully equipped kitchenette and impressive views of the city, tranquil pool and lush garden are available in the hotel.
The hotel is positioned near the former Kai Tak Airport in Kowloon City and easily accessible to Kowloon Bay, Kwun Tong shopping areas and commercial areas. A complimentary shuttle bus runs regularly to and from the MTR Hunghom Station and bustling Tsimshatsui.
Transportation (From / To)
Duration / By
Kowloon City Ferry Pier
MTR Hunghom Station
MTR Tsimshatsui Station
Canton Road (Tsimshatsui Shopping area)
Airport Express Kowloon Station
Telford Plaza / Mega Box (Kowloon Bay)
HK International Trade & Exhibition Centre
HK Convention & Exhibition Centre
Hong Kong Disneyland
HK International Airport
8 minutes by walk
8 minutes by car /hotel shuttle
12 minutes by car /hotel shuttle
15 minutes by car /hotel shuttle
15 minutes by car
8 minutes by car
10 minutes by car
15 minutes by car
25 minutes by car
30 minutes by car
45 minutes by car
50 minutes by car/airport express
52 minutes by car/airport express
199 Kowloon City Road, Tokwawan, Kowloon, Hong Kong (near Mok Cheong Street)
1) Rates are based on Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) as transaction unit, per/room/month basis.
2) Rates are subject to change with reference to:- (i) availability (ii) check-in date (iii) duration of staying (iv) level/floor (v) layout without prior notice.
3) Rates are included 10% service charge, government tax, management fee, utilities charge and maid service per month.
4) Note: Security deposit is required for 4 months or above booking (1 month room rate as security deposit).
5) The minimum length of stay is at least one consecutive month.